Tomorrow The World!

I've been away on Holiday and I come back to a Magic Ship that is a hive of activity. We are live on CDBaby.com where we have been selling to fans from Germany and Australia. Wie geht's Deutschland! G'Day Australia! I even heard tell that we were played on the radio. Played on the radio. Yes - in the centre of the rock universe that is Waterloo, Ontario...that's Canada for you lot at the back. Canadia Rocks! My dad used to live in Windsor, Ontario. Fact.


Last night at BandMonday we tidied up a whole new rocking song called 'Gone, Solid Gone'. It is a rocking boogie with a bit of slide, a real foot tapper. We also put an arrangement together for the long running work in progress that is 'Exasperation Station'. It's sounding a bit like AC/DC's 'Livewire' dosed with some 1970's glamour shuffle. All very rocking and very good.


If you are visiting here for the first time or you just bought the album or want to say hello, leave us a comment. We love comments more than we love tea. Mmmmnmm tea.

7 Comments:

  1. Axe Victim said...
    The biscuits were good last night I thought. Dave seems to be excelling himself in this department. The trouble with the hobnob style of biscuit base is that the crumbs lodge in the throat, therefore requiring a surefit of tea with which to wash it down.
    Istvanski said...
    I've read that Canada are looking for Brits to emmigrate over to Alberta. When you get to tour over there make sure you book me a ticket too.

    What's the tea like at rehearsals?
    Anonymous said...
    I read that too! I'm off.

    The tea at rehearsals is brought along by Ad. Since the tea on site is Tesco Value. The Magic Ship being tea experts only drink yer fancy brews :-p
    Axe Victim said...
    Yes but we still need to address the milk question. I have been suffering at my office in the heat trying to keep my milk cool. What with that and geat big flappy birds landing on my window sill and shitting the life out of me, it's been stressful. You can't get a decent cup of tea nowadays.
    Ad said...
    Magic Ship officially endorse PG Tips pyramid tea bags (c)

    One of the band is a pervert and puts the milk in first though when he makes it!

    I'll say no more...
    Axe Victim said...
    Ow queer!
    Joanne Casey said...
    I'll be available as your stylist/tea-maker/shoe-polisher when you go on tour.

Post a Comment